Health & Life Coach
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Lead consultations for Nourish My Hair Program.
- Coach clients as they overcome anxiety, depression, or lack of direction.
- Support the Nourish team in sharing health information via NourishTV, Newsletters, Facebook,
and other social media platforms.
- Serve as the back-up support for patient care coordinators
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- I have always wanted to be a part of a team providing patients with a holistic healing experience. At Nourish, our intention is to treat the whole patient, not just the symptoms. I believe wholeheartedly in Nourish’s mission and the services we provide.
- I witnessed the founders of Nourish create this business when it was only a dream in their hearts during medical school. The years of integrity, wisdom, and continuous efforts to provide the best care for our patients puts a smile on my face knowing everyone is receiving the best opportunity to heal and thrive.
- It’s been a life long dream to collaborate with one of the smartest and dearest people I know, my sister, Dr. Adrienne Stewart.
- Everyone here at Nourish has a positive authentic vibe and cares deeply for each patient who walks through our door. I’m happy for everyone who finds Nourish for their health and healing needs.
- I enjoy making videos and offering clients useful information for their life and health goals. Nourish TV gives me the perfect platform to provide this for our patients.
Things you may not know about me:
- I am grateful to be in service as a Life Coach. I have been supporting my clients in their health goals and life transformations for nearly 10 years.
- I was a professional ballerina with the esteemed company Ballet West and have performed over 1000 performances including principle, soloist, and corps de ballet.
- My husband and I met on my birthday while shooting a film in Hollywood.
- I am a mother of 4 year old twins.
- I love dressing up in costumes. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I start making my family’s costumes months ahead.
- I grew up on a farm in the midwest and have a special place in my heart for country living.
- I love to make arts and crafts. I could spend hours in a fabric or craft store.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- Advanced Certification in Consciousness, Health, and Healing from the University of Santa Monica
- Life Coaching Certification from the University of Healing Arts
- Nutrition Certification from the Brain Optimization Institute
- Bachelors Degree in Ballet from the University of Utah
- Member of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Who I love to coach:
- People overcoming anxiety, depression, or adrenal fatigue.
- People who are struggling to make a decision or find direction in life.
To learn more about Crystal, check out her personal website! www.CrystalStoneCoaching.com
Crystal is a miracle worker! I cannot say enough good things about her. She has helped me in ways I didn't even know were possible. She is extremely well educated and articulate, and gives you real life, everyday tools to help you heal and find your best self! I was hesitant to take advantage of her online video conferencing sessions but I am SO glad I did. It makes scheduling a breeze and I get as much out of those online sessions as I do in person. I recommend Crystal to anyone and everyone who needs someone "in their corner"! She is a lifesaver 🙂 - Michelle L.
Crystal is a remarkable coach who walks her talk and has extensive knowledge on not only the physical level, but she has a keen understanding of the mental and emotional levels of health challenges. I can feel Crystal's deep caring and support even working with her through video teleconference. She is a fierce advocate for me, and I have felt her by my side the whole time i have been transforming into a new me. I highly recommend her! - L C.