Grant Newton IV,
Naturopathic Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Provides blood draws and administers Nourish Vitamin Shots.
- Manages inventory and supports laboratory operations.
- Creates a serene environment for the Nourish Doctors and patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- I believe wholeheartedly in the healing power of nature and in a medical approach of treating underlying causes of illness rather than just treating the symptoms of disease.
- I enjoy being surrounded by a positive, supportive team that are genuinely committed to providing the best possible service to their patients.
- I feel that the naturopathic approach to healthcare educates, empowers, and motivates patients to assume more responsibility for their health through lifestyle, attitude, and diet.
- I am proud to be part of a team that is helping people help themselves.
Things you may not know about me:
- I am an active singer-songwriter/guitarist who performs regularly in and around the San Diego area.
- I married my high school sweetheart and we have been together for 21 years.
- I'm a carpenter/handyman and can build or repair nearly anything.
- I'm an encyclopedia of useless knowledge and because of this am very good at trivia.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- I became a Certified Nursing Assistant at age 16 and have been in or near the healthcare field for 23 years.
- Anatomy & Physiology, Medical Assisting, Medical Terminology Instructor
- Naturopathic Medical Assistant
- Nutrition Certification from the Brain Optimization Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration