Naturopathic Medical Assistant, Health & Life Coach
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Oversees office flow to ensure optimal patient experience.
- Administers Nourish Vitamin Shots and provides blood draws.
- Manages inventory and supports laboratory operations.
- Creates a serene environment for the Nourish Doctors and patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- I love being around dynamic women who are passionate about helping others.
- I love being in an environment where I am always learning and growing.
- I love being part of a business that is making a real difference in the quality of the health in the world.
- I love working with and being around people.
Things you may not know about me:
- I LOVE kids! I have 5 of my own and a granddaughter! I have 3 biological children and I raised my brother and sister. They call me mom and they are my kids
- I absolutely love personal growth & development work! I participate in and coach leadership programs with Landmark Worldwide.
- I love food! I love all different types of food and Indian is my absolute favorite. Cooking healthy and delicious food for my family is one of my favorite things to do.
- Empowering women & families is my greatest passion.
- I LOVE the outdoors. Camping, hiking, going to the beach and taking road trips are some of my favorite things to do.
Credentials, Education and Achievements:
- Certified Nutrition Consultant (CNC) from Natural Healing Institute
- Naturopathic Medical Assistant
- Leadership coach at Landmark Worldwide
- Writer & blogger at Mimimarie.com and various other sites
Who I love to coach:
- People overcoming toxic relationships, divorce, or addiction.
- Moms who struggle making their health a priority.
To learn more about Mimi, check out her personal website! Mimimarie.com