Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- Originally from New York, I moved to San Diego to pursue my dream of being on the
west coast and being in an industry that I’m most passionate about.
- I’ve always practiced and dedicated my life to learning about health, nutrition, and
skincare. I believe a well-rounded lifestyle is the key to being your healthiest self.
- After getting to know the Nourish family I couldn’t have been met with a more involved,
dedicated, and warming environment where both I and their patients feel so
comfortable. I love being part of a team where everyone is on the same wavelength and
working hard to understand other’s needs.
Things you may not know about me:
- I moved to San Diego with only two suitcases and a smile.
- I worked at a medical spa in NYC and enjoyed learning under a general surgeon. Making
a difference in people’s lives is important to me and I loved the opportunity to get to
know the full picture of all my patients.
- I love folding clothes and reorganizing my closet!
- I know all the words to any Biggie song, you name it.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Licensed Esthetician
- Laser, microneedling, and spray tanning certified
- Attended Niagara University