My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Manage the front office and lab staff, ensuring that the patient, staff and doctor flow is as smooth as possible
- Serve as a point of contact for patient questions and concerns.
- Support front desk administration and operations.
- Manage doctor and staff schedules and payroll.
- Assist doctors and ensure they have all lab results and documents ready for appointments with their patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- To continue pursuing a passion for helping people!
- Naturopathic Medicine has shown me a whole new light to the kindness and compassion that our doctors display with patients. It’s a breath of fresh air to see such genuine caring for patients.
- I love working with women. There is a strong presence of women at Nourish and they are all very driven, kind and hard workers! I feel it’s important to be around like-minded people that share similar qualities.
- Working from home for many years I wanted the opportunity to step into a medical office and work with people. I love human connection and I thrive in an environment with positive individuals. Nourish has the complete package! A working environment that is supportive of me, amazing individuals that are very kind and even better a place to learn from. At Nourish, I am ALWAYS learning!
Things you may not know about me:
- I was in the military for 8 years as a Military Police, “Semper Fortis”- Go Navy
- I was a tomboy until I was 14. I regularly got my hands dirty looking for bugs to examine, helping grandparents build fences and barns and other shenanigans.
- I love supporting WOMEN. I love making them feel more confident and empowered.
- I love to dance, I can't sing. I love acting. I was born for Hollywood.
- I'm neurotic (some would say) about cleaning and organizing It’s very therapeutic for me.
- I wanted to go to cooking school when I got out of the military but took a turn toward the medical field for a greater passion for helping people.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Degree in Medical Assisting
- Associates in Business
- Phlebotomist Certification