Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- Healthy living is my passion!
- With over a decade of experience in education focused on holistic health, Nourish Medical Center was an easy decision. The doctors and staff here get it. We share the same goal, achieving optimal health naturally. To work beside like-minded individuals is a true pleasure!
Things you may not know about me:
- I am a huge fan of Marvel comics
- Watermelon is my favorite fruit
- I'm a quick wit comedian; I love to make people laugh
- I love jazz, especially Miles Davis
- In my heart coffee is only second to surfing
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- San Diego City College
- Mueller College of Holistic Studies
- 200 hours of Registered Yoga Training