Phlebotomist, Naturopathic Assistant
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Provide blood draws, lab kit education and administer Nourish Vitamin Shots
- Manage inventory and support laboratory operations
- Create a serene and safe environment for the Nourish doctors, staff and patients
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish family:
- As a phlebotomist, I have worked in fast paced hospitals and clinics and often felt that the patient didn’t get the attention they deserved. At Nourish, I am excited to work in a Naturopathic and nurturing environment where a patient feels comfortable, safe, and well taken care of.
Things you may not know about me:
- My wife and I recently relocated with our Rat Terrier from Washington State to Oceanside, California. We are extremely excited about the amazing beaches, sun, and wonderful people! (I’m kind of obsessed with taking sunset pictures.)
- I play guitar in a funk rock band and bass guitar in a hardcore punk band.
- Recently, my daughter and her fiancée adopted two mixed breed puppies and now I’m a Granddog Dad!
- I love hiking, camping, and mountain biking.
Credentials, Education & Achievements:
- Naturopathic Assistant
- California Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Washington State Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomy Technician
- ASCP National Phlebotomy Certificate