My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
- Manage daily operations of the practice while maintaining a professional workplace
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- As a firm believer in harnessing the power of nature to promote healing, I was drawn to study nutrition and am proud to be part of the Nourish team who share the same passion to empower others heal.
Things you may not know about me:
- I was raised with horses, goats, chickens, dogs, cats, and any stray animal that needed a home. It’s there that I established the appreciation for hard work and developed a special bond with an Appaloosa gelding named “Raisin” I had for 28 years.
- My husband and I LOVE being outdoors and go on spontaneous adventures any time we can.
- I am an advocate and volunteer for Pit Bull Rescue San Diego, and have been rescuing and rehoming dogs for 15 years. Our dog “Gator” was one of the rescues that stole our hearts and never left.
- My Dad and I restored a 1966 Chevrolet Nova when I was in high school, and I frequent car shows all over San Diego
- My favorite movie is Top Gun and I can quote almost every line.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- I am currently a Nutrition student at San Diego Mesa College in pursuit of my degree to become a Registered Dietitian.
Picture below: My husband, Colin, our dog Gator, and myself on one of our adventures to Big Sur.