Naturopathic Assistant and Phlebotomist
"As your phlebotomist at Nourish, I understand blood draws can be unpleasant. But have no fear, I didn't earn the nickname "Maverick" for nothing! I have successfully done some intense blood draws- from the unforgiving rocking seas on a battleship to high speed moving hummers. And now, I am committed to getting the job done at Nourish Medical Center!"
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Provide blood draws, lab kit education and administer Nourish Vitamin Shots.
- Manage inventory and support laboratory operations.
- Create a serene environment for the Nourish Doctors and patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- From the moment I walked in the door, I could tell Nourish was not just a medical center, but a warm patient experience enhancing patient lives.
- Working at Nourish, there is no longer a snooze button in my life. I wake up excited each and every day working alongside our friendly and knowledgeable team, eager to assist new and existing patients.
- I truly believe you become what you surround yourself with and I choose to surround myself in an invigorating environment dedicated to the practical transformation of health provided by our trusted Nourish family.
Things you may not know about me:
- After high school, I felt compelled to do something bigger than myself and enlisted in the United States Navy at the age of seventeen. Upon completion of Boot Camp,
I became certified as a Dental Technician and Hospital Corpsman. Rendering aide to both Sailors and Marines during various operations stateside and overseas, I received numerous awards of honors and distinction. While loving my time and arduous responsibility in the armed services, I was honorably discharged from active duty with six and a half years of active duty and three deployments under my belt.
- In 2009, I decided to follow my dreams and moved to Naples, Italy for five years on a vineyard overlooking the Island of Ischia. Immersing myself into the beautiful culture, I learned fluent Italian from my neighbors and abundant marketplaces.
- I love to collect my favorite animal--the flamingo!
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Naturopathic Assistant
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology. University of Maryland University
- United States Navy Veteran