Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- With today’s hectic schedules and environmental challenges, it’s so easy for our health to get off track. What I love about Nourish is that our doctors focus on finding a solution to the root causes of our health issues, then map out an action plan that can truly move us forward toward the healthy, balanced life we seek.
- It’s exciting to be part of a team where everyone is on the same page and working synergistically toward the same goal.
- I truly love coming into such a positive work environment where the practice of nourishing bodies and minds happens every day!
Things you may not know about me:
- My husband and I have been together for 19 years. We have three beautiful daughters and a Cockapoo we rescued named Molly.
- I volunteered for nearly two years at Sharp Memorial Hospital as a Reiki practitioner, offering Reiki to patients before they went in for surgery.
- I’m a lifelong student and you’ll often find me with my nose in a book or taking an online class. I’m also learning to speak French and would someday like to learn to play the violin.
- I love to sew, draw, read and cook, but my favorite thing to do is spend time with my family!
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Associate of Science, Graphic Design, Art Institute. Highest Honors
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Reiki Master