Health & Life Coach
*Each Nourish Medical Center associate provider is an independent contractor working collaboratively to provide complete wellness care for our patients.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- Advanced Certification in Consciousness, Health, and Healing from the University of Santa Monica
- Life Coaching Certification from the University of Healing Arts
- Nutrition Certification from the Brain Optimization Institute
- Bachelors Degree in Ballet from the University of Utah
Why I became a coach:
- Through my own personal journey of healing, I was inspired to share and help facilitate others as they heal. I have worked and studied alongside naturopathic doctors, eastern and western medical doctors, physical therapists, medical intuitives, psychologists, and world-renowned leaders in the healing arts. The result of which is a unique multi-modal philosophy, utilizing a vast understanding of medicine, psychology, spirituality, and coaching.
- Inspiring and creating the best versions of others is my passion. It is my calling and honor to be in service as a Coach. I am grateful every day I get to support my clients. I’ve been coaching for over 10 years and truly love what I do!
Who I love to coach:
- Anyone willing to let go of the old and welcome the new.
- Clients who want to overcome anxiety, depression, lack of direction, or poor boundaries.
- Clients who are struggling with their hair loss and looking for solutions
- Clients who have tried many other forms of self-help or counseling but still feel stuck and unsatisfied.
- Clients who are ready to truly overcome past disappointments and stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Clients who want practical and tangible tools on how to heal and transform their lives.
- Clients who don’t mind my sometimes “colorful” (French) language.
- Clients who know how to laugh and be willing to make growth and change fun.
Things you don't know about me:
- I was a professional ballerina with the esteemed company Ballet West and have performed over 1000 performances including principle, soloist, and corps de ballet.
- I am a mother of 7-year-old twins.
- I grew up on a farm in the Midwest and have a special place in my heart for country living.
- My ideal vacation would be on a tropical island listening to reggae music exploring the jungle or watching the waves crash on the beach.
- I am a continuous student of life, always growing and developing my personal wholeness and highest self.
To learn more about Crystal, check out her personal website! www.CrystalStoneCoaching.com
Dr. Stewart is who I chose to see after reading specialties of everyone. I started seeing her a while back but waited on a review so I could give one that's more in depth. And it's really this simple, she's the best! In all the ways.. 1-Knowing what labs you need 2-Compassion to your situation 3-Getting the right supplement/treatment to you. And she, though not a counselor, helped me more than my counselor did during this time of my sad life situations. Which is totally unexpected when seeing someone for health care not emotional care. If I could give more than 5 stars to her I would! I also know someone who has gone to Dr. Star and had a great experience. I have to shout out to Ashley the front office manager, she is always so on it, and ready to help the staff and is always a happy smiling face to see and connect with. 5+ for the centerI also have been seeing Crystal Stone for coaching and left a review on her yelp about her magical ways!Thank you Nourish!
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I am a tricky case and my body is very sensitive and I have had lots of medical issues over the years. I have come to distrust doctors, as about half the time they don't help at all and can be arrogant, and at times have actually done harm to my body instead of helping me. I even went to the naturopath Dr. Bronner Handwerger in San Diego who put me on hormones that caused damage to my body to the point where I called medical malpractice attorneys to sue him. But I decided to give the naturopathic route another chance. And boy am I glad I did! Dr. Adrienne Stewart has changed my life. I mean literally! She put me on a thyroid medication that has made all the difference. Before I was depressed and hardly able to function. Now I remember what it is like to be happy and healthy! She also is compassionate, very knowledgeable, and seriously is my best advocate I've ever had for my health (other than myself of course!). I also ended up doing life coaching with Crystal at Nourish and was amazing. And the last thing I want to say about Nourish is that I hate having my blood drawn and I'm very nervous about it, and Grant does a great job drawing blood at the Nourish office. I'm so sad I moved away from San Diego because I love all of these guys at Nourish. I might even continue having Dr. Stewart as my doctor and just do Skype sessions which she allows for her patients that are not in the San Diego area. This is my favorite doctor of all time. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Adrienne Stewart and Nourish Medical Center!
Crystal, has been one of the best decisions I have taken. Her sessions are super positive, enthusiastic, and game-changing. I can't believe how far I have come. My brother asked me the other day what have I been reading!? I have noticed such an amazing and positive change. With her by my side I am so confident and full of inner peace. I could not recommend her enough!! Thank you thank you.Dr. Stewart is also amazing and game changing. I love her natural approach to everything. Nourish is the BEST.
Crystal is a miracle worker! I cannot say enough good things about her. She has helped me in ways I didn't even know were possible. She is extremely well educated and articulate, and gives you real life, everyday tools to help you heal and find your best self! I was hesitant to take advantage of her online video conferencing sessions but I am SO glad I did. It makes scheduling a breeze and I get as much out of those online sessions as I do in person. I recommend Crystal to anyone and everyone who needs someone "in their corner"! She is a lifesaver 🙂 - Michelle L.
Crystal is a remarkable coach who walks her talk and has extensive knowledge on not only the physical level, but she has a keen understanding of the mental and emotional levels of health challenges. I can feel Crystal's deep caring and support even working with her through video teleconference. She is a fierce advocate for me, and I have felt her by my side the whole time i have been transforming into a new me. I highly recommend her! - L C.