Health & Life Coach
*Each Nourish Medical Center associate provider is an independent contractor working collaboratively to provide complete wellness care for our patients.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- Advanced Certification in Consciousness, Health, and Healing from the University of Santa Monica
- Life Coaching Certification from the University of Healing Arts
- Nutrition Certification from the Brain Optimization Institute
- Bachelors Degree in Ballet from the University of Utah
Why I became a coach:
- Through my own personal journey of healing, I was inspired to share and help facilitate others as they heal. I have worked and studied alongside naturopathic doctors, eastern and western medical doctors, physical therapists, medical intuitives, psychologists, and world-renowned leaders in the healing arts. The result of which is a unique multi-modal philosophy, utilizing a vast understanding of medicine, psychology, spirituality, and coaching.
- Inspiring and creating the best versions of others is my passion. It is my calling and honor to be in service as a Coach. I am grateful every day I get to support my clients. I’ve been coaching for over 10 years and truly love what I do!
Who I love to coach:
- Anyone willing to let go of the old and welcome the new.
- Clients who want to overcome anxiety, depression, lack of direction, or poor boundaries.
- Clients who are struggling with their hair loss and looking for solutions
- Clients who have tried many other forms of self-help or counseling but still feel stuck and unsatisfied.
- Clients who are ready to truly overcome past disappointments and stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Clients who want practical and tangible tools on how to heal and transform their lives.
- Clients who don’t mind my sometimes “colorful” (French) language.
- Clients who know how to laugh and be willing to make growth and change fun.
Things you don't know about me:
- I was a professional ballerina with the esteemed company Ballet West and have performed over 1000 performances including principle, soloist, and corps de ballet.
- I am a mother of 7-year-old twins.
- I grew up on a farm in the Midwest and have a special place in my heart for country living.
- My ideal vacation would be on a tropical island listening to reggae music exploring the jungle or watching the waves crash on the beach.
- I am a continuous student of life, always growing and developing my personal wholeness and highest self.
To learn more about Crystal, check out her personal website! www.CrystalStoneCoaching.com
Crystal is a miracle worker! I cannot say enough good things about her. She has helped me in ways I didn't even know were possible. She is extremely well educated and articulate, and gives you real life, everyday tools to help you heal and find your best self! I was hesitant to take advantage of her online video conferencing sessions but I am SO glad I did. It makes scheduling a breeze and I get as much out of those online sessions as I do in person. I recommend Crystal to anyone and everyone who needs someone "in their corner"! She is a lifesaver 🙂 - Michelle L.
Crystal is a remarkable coach who walks her talk and has extensive knowledge on not only the physical level, but she has a keen understanding of the mental and emotional levels of health challenges. I can feel Crystal's deep caring and support even working with her through video teleconference. She is a fierce advocate for me, and I have felt her by my side the whole time i have been transforming into a new me. I highly recommend her! - L C.