My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Safety and Compliance Officer for OSHA and HIPAA
- Promote effective communication between our support staff, doctors, and patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- To unconditionally support my wife, Dr. Adrienne Stewart, in our journey together. It’s exciting to have the opportunity to work with my partner every day and create something unique at Nourish.
- Coming from a background of 10+ years in corporate banking, Nourish Medical Center, provides me with a supportive work environment that is positively impacting patients’ lives every day.
- It’s an honor to work with individuals that have so much passion for healthcare and compassion for the
members of our community needing support.
Things you may not know about me:
- I married my high school sweetheart. We’ve been together for 20 years.
- I’m from a small town in the Midwest. My hometown is Boonville, Indiana. Google it.
- I love playing and watching basketball. Playing basketball is a rite of passage in Indiana.
- I get dressed every morning to 80s music.
- I love decorating for the Halloween and Christmas.
- I’m extremely observant. I see everything and everyone when I walk into a room. It’s my gift and curse.
- I feel slightly incomplete if I leave the house in the morning without my coffee in hand.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from The University of Arizona