Dr. Adrienne Stewart
Naturopathic Doctor, Owner & Medical Director
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Licensed by the State of California Naturopathic Medicine Committee
- Residency in Family Medicine at Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine with Highest Academic Achievement from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences and a minor in Chemistry from the University of Arizona
- Founding Secretary of the Endocrinology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Coauthor and self-publisher of the book, Integrative Health: A Guide to Living Well while practicing with Dr. Alan Christianson.
- First Naturopathic Doctor to attend Dr. Andrew Weil’s elective rotation at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Certification in post-graduate training in Environmental Medicine with Dr. Walter Crinnion.
- Member of California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA), American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) and Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM)
Why I became a doctor?
- When I was a young girl, I witnessed my mother struggle with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. Going from doctor to doctor, I learned how I did and did not want my family to be treated and how disease can affect the entire family. These early experiences drew me to ask questions, look for the underlying cause of disease rather than mask the symptoms, and to truly listen to the body.
- Being a naturopathic doctor means getting to do what I love by helping others on a daily basis. I personally know what it’s like to juggle a career, a family, and a business. With the fast pace of modern life, it’s common and easy to become off-balance. I love meeting my patients where they are in their journey and offering tips to become the best version of themselves.
What conditions I love to treat:
- Thyroid Disease
- Hormone Imbalance
- Professional Moms
- Busy Entrepreneurs
Things you may not know about me:
- I married my high school sweetheart, Derek.
- I’m a Midwestern girl, my parents are amazing farmers, and I have one sister who I adore.
- I love to dance. I used to be a ballet dancer and trained at some of the top ballet schools in the nation.
- I am a proud mom to two adorable little girls, Jazlyn and June.
- I love artichokes! Yummy!
I came to Dr. Stewart over two years ago in Arizona, sick, tired, and completely emotionally drained because Hashimotos, and PCOS was wreaking havoc on my body. I was desperate for help, having watched myself, and those I love be treated as objects, shoveled off from office to office, never feeling heard. Leaving each doctor feeling hopeless because you still don't feel better, and most often left feeling worse.
Within minutes of meeting Dr. Stewart for the first time my expectations of how things would go, completely transformed. This woman is a truly exemplary Doctor. She cares, she listens, she digs deep, she helps you map out, and tackle each obstacle one by one.
Not only do I feel worlds better, I feel like I have a handle on things when once it was all spinning out of control.
She was instrumental in uncovering a serious medical condition for my sister. A condition that could have taken her from us.
My mom who had not had a sound night of sleep in over 10 years now awakes rested.
I could write you a book of praises, and it wouldn't be good enough.
So if you are sick, and tired… Or just sick, and tired of what has become of the standard of care.. This is where you will find a true partner for your health. - Anonymous
Dr. Stewart was wonderful, so very easy to talk to. I'm 74 y.o. next month and I think that I've finally found the 'detective' that I've needed forever. - Anonymous
Dr. Stewart has been the most influential person in helping me take back my health. I started seeing her about 3 years ago in Arizona. I am a Registered Dietitian, so I have a medical background, and I've done research on Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and autoimmune disease in general. I have been to over a dozen doctors and I can honestly say Dr. Stewart was the first that actually knew more than I did about treating thyroid disease. She is extremely knowledgeable, supportive, and stays up to date on the latest research. Her passion for helping her patients shows in her "besides manner" and in the time she takes to really listen and address each concern her patients have. I cannot recommend Dr. Stewart highly enough. I have been able to submit my visits to my insurance and they reimburse me for more than half the cost of the visit. She is well worth every penny! If you have any health concerns, hormone imbalance, autoimmune disease, fertility issues or are just looking for an overall fantastic doctor, make an appointment with Dr. Adrienne Stewart. - Anonymous
In just a year and a half, Dr. Stewart has completely changed my life. She is incredibly thorough looking at the complete picture; mind, body, spirit. All questions and concerns are answered and I always leave with a positive action plan. Thank you!!! - Anonymous
Dr. Stewart was patient, knowledgeable, and kind. She listened to my concerns and addressed them with understanding and interest. I am recommending her to all my friends. She is top notch!! Make an appointment! You will be happy you did! - Anonymous