Dr. Anthony Frank,
*Each Nourish Medical Center associate provider is an independent contractor working collaboratively to provide complete wellness care for our patients.
Credentials, Education & Achievements:
- Licensed by the State of California Naturopathic Medicine Committee
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Magna Cum Laude, from Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology, Summa Cum Laude, from Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences
- Advanced training in Injection Therapy
Why I became a doctor:
- I was inspired to become a Doctor from childhood. I actually grew up with someone whose knowledge of nature cure made her the family doctor. That person was my Grandmother Veronica. Every time I fell ill, my mom would either call my grandmother for advice or have her send “some bush” that made me feel a lot better. She established the principles of Naturopathic medicine in my life. Growing up in the islands, there is an emphasis on botanical medicine and home remedies before medications and even doctors.
- My journey through medicine started with providing diagnostic imaging for patients as my first career. I interacted with many medical professionals and patients who gave me a great overview of our medical system. I was inspired to become a Naturopathic Doctor after seeing the title N.D. in a documentary and after research I resonated with its principles. I’ve never viewed diet, lifestyle and health the same since then.
- As a naturopathic doctor, I hope to bring my passion for medicine and health to each of my patients. Addressing what makes us human, balancing of the mind, body and soul, are what I greatly enjoy. I am honored to provide you with the tools you need in your health journey, allowing you to breakthrough and become the best you!!!
Conditions I love to treat:
- Hormonal imbalances (especially thyroid and adrenal dysregulation)
- Weight management
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Injury and Pain
Things you may not know about me:
- I love God, my family and community. My wife Fiona and son Bakari make me laugh every day.
- I worked as an X-ray technologist where I learned to appreciate the human body.
- I play the saxophone, I’ve played since high school!!!!! Jazz is one of my favorite genres, of course.
- I was born on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands but grew up in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- I enjoy traveling and experiencing different cultures cialis koupit. I’m slowly learning Swahili…thanks to my wife.
- I love outdoor activities with a new found interest in skiing and snowboarding. I guess the island heat from my childhood keeps me warm in the snow.