Dr. Tyler Farrish,
*Each Nourish Medical Center associate provider is an independent contractor working
collaboratively to provide complete wellness care for our patients.
Credentials, Education & Achievements:
- Licensed by the State of California Naturopathic Medicine Committee
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University
- Post-Baccalaureate from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelors of Science in Human Nutrition, Food, & Exercise, from Virginia Tech
- Advanced training & Certifications in Applied Kinesiology, Modified Nasal Specific
Technique, Visceral Manipulation, & Craniosacral Therapy
- Advanced training in Ozone Autohemotherapy with Dr. Frank Shallenberger, MD
- Advanced training in Injection Therapy (Prolo, Prolozone, PRP, & more)
- Advanced training in Stealth Infections, Environmental Illness, Detoxification,
Gastrointestinal Conditions, & Allergies
Why I became a doctor?
- From the time I was an infant, I was in & out of doctors’ offices and medical centers. Continuous digestive concerns, food sensitivities, year-round ‘seasonal allergies’ and more kept my parents and I on our toes! While conventional approaches of medication helped “take off the edge”, relief was only temporary and symptoms continued to worsen through college. I knew I had to take the steering wheel to my health. Taking a deep dive into the literature, I began treating myself with nutrition, detoxification, movement, botanicals, and more. In just 1 month of natural therapies, my life-long allergies were 80% better and within a year, I had resolved 100% of my digestive issues, no longer had allergies and had reclaimed energy that I never knew I’d been missing out on! I turned my hardships into my blessings, and this inspired me to search for a medical model with a different approach to health, focusing on the whole individual and practicing “Root Cause” Medicine through which my patients can heal and feel empowered. I am beyond fortunate to have found Naturopathic & Functional Medicine.
- As a Naturopathic & Functional Medicine Doctor, I now have the privilege of providing the most progressive medical lens and clinical tools for my patients to claim their right to thriving internal ecosystems and the vibrant health they & their families deserve!
- I believe whole-heartedly in “Doctor as Teacher”. Equipping you with the life skills and tools needed for an “earthquake-proof” foundation of health, we will outline your unique internal & external blueprint so that you can lead your own thriving health journey and focus on 1 thing … what makes you happiest in this world!! Looking forward to working with you!
What I love to treat:
- Stealth Infections including Lyme, EBV, CMV, Parasites & more
- Environmental Illness including Mold & Mycotoxin Exposure, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Chemical Toxicity & more
- Fertility Optimization & Pediatric Care
- Gastrointestinal conditions (IBS, UC, Crohn’s, SIBO) and other digestive concerns (H. pylori, GERD, diarrhea, constipation, and more)
- Allergies, Food Sensitivities, Food Intolerances
- Acute / Chronic Pain & Musculoskeletal Injuries
Things you may not know about me:
- As an avid athlete, there’s not a sport you won’t see me playing! Current goal: complete my AIARE Avalanche Level 1 in Jackson, WY for backcountry snowboarding… Heli Skiing’s next ☺
- My wife & I are Wanderlusters! After 4 years living in the heart of New York City, we took 1.5 years to travel around the globe, exploring "Blue Zones" and numerous cultures to understand their customs, traditions, alternative approaches to health & healing, and more. Along the way, we visited our distant family relatives to rekindle long lost relationships!
- Playing music has always been my creative & stress-relieving outlet. If you’re ever in the neighborhood, you’ll likely hear me playing piano or guitar in the early evenings!