Patient Care Coordinator, Health & Life Coach
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- Family is right! Our Nourish family is rooted in love, support, compassion, empowerment and fun. They are what I am always present to working at Nourish. These values are what we intend patients and clients to experience as well.
- I love how our team is truly committed to helping others. Making a real difference in patient’s lives is at the heart of what Nourish stands for.
- Each member of the Nourish team is fully aligned with the importance of healing holistically. And we practice what we preach ?
- Nourish has grown and expanded very quickly. I am honored to be a part of it’s evolution and grateful for all the opportunities along the way…and excited for what is next!
- Going into work everyday truly nourishes me.
Things you may not know about me:
- Personal growth, energy medicine and spirituality lite me up. These passions are a huge part of my daily life. I have participated in many workshops and programs, had a variety of personal mentors, and have read a whole lot of books. My Dad is my favorite person to have heart-to-hearts with about all things spirituality, transformation and emotional healing.
- I grew up in the Boston area. I moved to San Diego in 2008 along with my sister. My brother had started the trend of moving to the west coast five years earlier. All three of us have settled here. My parents visit often, and we all hope they will join us here someday soon.
- My body is my greatest teacher. I have been through a lot with my own health, starting when I was very young. I see the body as a wise messenger. It asks for our attention and love through symptoms. Health challenges are invitations to look within ourselves and discover what in our lives is calling to us. My own journey is what fuels my passion for helping others see the mind-body connection on their personal path.
Credentials, Education and Achievements:
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Bachelors and Masters in Food and Nutrition
- Holistic Health Coach
- EFT Tapping Practitioner
- Essential Oils Consultant
- Reiki Level 1
- Theta Healing Level 1
- Creator of Imperfectly Healthy Podcast: where the psychology, science and spirituality of health and wholeness meet. Listen Now!
Who I love to coach:
- People who struggle with adult acne, weight gain, or their body image.
- People who want to discover mind-body connections with their autoimmune conditions.
To learn more about Faith, check out her personal website! www.faithshevlin.com