Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Assists in Check in and Check out procedures
- Coordinates and aids patients in navigating plan of care
- Individualized attention and guidance for each patient
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- While working in traditional healthcare and wellness fields for over twenty years I constantly witnessed the incomplete model of today’s healthcare. I watched as patients treated their symptoms with temporary band aids and more prescriptions, often to see them become more un-well. I began searching for alternative ways to treat illness and disease and uncovered my passion for natural solutions for wellness.
- I believe in educating and empowering others on ways to naturally treat illness and disease so that they may lead their healthiest life possible and I love how the staff at Nourish all work together to serve patients and guide them towards wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
Things you may not know about me:
- I met my husband when I was only 15 and we have been married for 27 years. We have four children ranging in ages from 26-13.
- I’m an East coast transplant and spent most of my life in Northern Virginia
- I became a Certified Meditation Instructor through the Chopra Center and now teach others and lead them in meditation. I also volunteer with local Hospice groups and lead meditation to patients.
- I love teaching others on ways to integrate Essential Oils into their health and well being.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- B.S. Sociology- Virginia Tech
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Certified Meditation Instructor - Chopra Center
- doTerra Welness Advocate