Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- I loved the holistic approach to medical care that Nourish provides and stands for
- I admire that the doctors take the time and effort to dig deeper into a patient's medical history in order to discover the root cause of an illness, instead of just treating the symptoms at the surface
- I love the warm and caring family atmosphere that everyone in the office shares with one another
- With a personal history of long-term health issues and with no answers from Western medicine, I didn't know Naturopathic Doctors even existed. Through the holistic approach, it's a blessing that I could finally get answers. It's refreshing to know there are doctors out there that really help heal your body in the right way.
Things you may not know about me:
- I love to take mini adventures and explore beautiful San Diego
- I love being an Auntie to my handsome nephews
- I'm a quick wit comedian; I love to make people laugh
- When there's time, I love to be creative, whether it be through music, baking, crafts, and more
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Associate of Arts Degree in Audio Engineering
X-ray Licenses for Dentistry through Howard Healthcare Academy