Patient Care Coordinator
My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- Coming from a job that was emotionally draining, I could see that Nourish would be a peaceful yet energizing place that I would look forward to coming to every day (and I was right!)
- I have personally experienced the harm of the western medicine model and been positively impacted by naturopathic medicine so I wanted to help bring this hope to others.
- To be honest, I also just love the bright and colorful aesthetic of the office!
Things you may not know about me:
- I am pouring my soul into a wellness and self-care passion project that you can check out at www.aunaturelbrand.com.
- I am a thrift shopping addict and love "treasure hunting" for unique pieces of clothing!
- I once heard Lorna Jane say on a podcast that she strives to "Move, Nourish, and Believe" every day. I implement this into my life by eating healthy meals, an (almost) daily yoga practice, and things like keeping a gratitude journal.
- I LOVE dogs but can't currently own one, so I do dog sitting and walking on the side.
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Hawaii