We nourish the whole family.
Labs & Testing
We offer comprehensive workups.
Nutrition IVs &
We focus on proactive health.
Weight Loss &
We help you achieve results.
These visits involve a comprehensive and collaborative approach to establish health goals, address challenges, and discover the root causes to your health concerns. We discuss your current symptoms, past and family medical history, perform exams, and gather lab information in order to put all of the puzzle pieces together and see a full picture of your health.
With so much information on the web, it can be overwhelming and contradictory. Let us help by taking out the guesswork and connecting the dots between your symptoms and real solutions for YOU.
Treatment may include:
- food recommendations
- lifestyle modifications and goal setting
- supplementation recommendations
- hormone replacement therapy
- pharmaceutical prescriptions, if necessary, or guidance how to wean off current medications
- and more.
- We’re happy to work with the youngest members of your family. This is a great time to become proactive with your family’s health.
- Our Nourish doctors can complement your pediatric care, provide natural solutions, and support you with education about your baby or child’s optimal health.
- Check out our Nourish Kids program for more information on our offerings. Our most popular service is a Vaccine Consult. Learn more about what’s included by clicking on the “Program” tab on the left menu bar.
Phone and Video Consults
- For our established patients, we offer phone and video consults so that you can continue care out of the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Click HERE for your scheduled video consult. Video consults work best on Chrome or Firefox browsers. To use with your mobile device, please download the Doxy.me App.
Physical Medicine/ Chiropractic Visits
- These visits are conducted by our Chiropractic Doctor. Chiropractic medicine addresses the complex interactions within the nervous, cardiovascular, and musculoskeletal systems to optimize movement. Chiropractic medicine works to treat pain and enhance performance.
Well Woman Exams
- It is important to us that we can provide you with a comfortable and caring environment for screening female exams. This includes breast and Pap exams with HPV and/or STI testing. This is also a space where you can ask us questions about relationships or any of those fun (or embarrassing) questions.
Labs & Functional Testing
Think of your Nourish doctor as your personal health detective. If something is out of balance, there’s usually a reason. Labs and functional tests are empowering health clues to help us discover WHERE your system is struggling and WHY you’re not feeling your best. In addition, labs help clarify which concerns you should prioritize so that we can not only work preventatively, but proactively on your health.
In addition to standard lab markers that look for disease, we also can order functional labs that identify how your body functions.
We want you to understand what your lab results really mean. Taking the time to make sure you understand your lab results is an essential element to your health success. Even when your tests come back “normal”, a laboratory review helps you understand what that means, what are optimal results, and how you can continue to improve your balance and overall health.
- Female Hormone Panel
- Male Hormone Panel with PSA
- Complete Thyroid Hormone Panel with Antibodies
- Diabetes Risk Assessment (including Adiponectin)
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Liver and Kidney Function
- Complete Blood Count
- Genetic testing including MTHFR and APO E genotyping
- IgE Food Allergies
- IgE Respiratory Allergies
- Celiac Antibody Testing
- Vitamin D
- and more!
SIBO testing – Commonwealth Labs
Adrenal/Cortisol hormone testing – DiagnosTech’s Labs
Heavy Metal testing – Doctor’s Data Labs
Nutrient Profile testing – Spectracell Labs
Neurotransmitter and adrenal testing – Neuroscience
Gluten and Autoimmune testing – Vibrant America
Pap, HPV, STI and Vaginosis testing – WestCoast Pathology
Hormone Panel – Dutch Test
Additional testing is available! Looking for a specific lab that is not on the list? Just ask!
We are always researching and updating our lab offerings and welcome your requests.
Part of our job is to make sure you are up to date with your screening tests and early detection. In addition, if we need to order more in-depth imaging, we can provide those orders for you to perform at your closest imaging center. We can place orders for tests including thyroid ultrasounds, breast mammography and ultrasounds, bone density (DEXA), ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans.
For your convenience, Nourish offers on-site lab services. Blood draws are scheduled Monday-Friday from 8:45am-1pm. Make an appointment for even faster service.
IV Therapy Menu
Why do IV Therapy and/or vitamin shots and how often?
Enjoy the benefits of a week's worth of pills in one shot or IV! From a quick energy boost, to stress relief, to mood or immune boosts, there are specific nutrients depending on your needs. Most vitamin shots are recommended weekly or as needed when you need that extra support.
Can I purchase a package?
Yes, when you purchase a package of 3 IVs, you receive 10% off.
And, when you purchase a package of 8 vitamin shots, you receive 10% off.
At Nourish Medical Center we are committed to empower and educate parents to be proactive participants in their children’s health. As part of this program, we offer various services and products for you to choose so you are well equipped to make the best choices for you and your family.Vaccine Consult
We are here to help you navigate your options and empower you with knowledge to make the best choices for your child. Call today to schedule a Vaccine Consult.Nourish Kids Medicine Kit
“Nourish Kids Medicine Kit” helps parents quickly choose the most effective natural remedies and protocols for the top 7 acute pediatric conditions, complete with a step-by-step guide organized in a handy kit.
Empower yourself with the tools to take care of your children right at home. It doesn’t get easier than this! More information coming soon. *If interested now, please call our office to pre-order your kit today.
Nourish Detox 14-day CleanseDetoxification is an important way to promote your health. A gentle yet therapeutic cleansing of your system can assist with fatigue, poor metabolism, hormone imbalance, autoimmune conditions, weight gain and much more. However, it’s important to do detoxification programs under professional guidance. Our 14-Day Nourish Detox is a doctor-approved, high quality detox program to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Why choose the Nourish Detox? The Nourish Detox was created based on research about nutrient profile, quality, effectiveness, and taste, while empowering your body to detoxify the right way. Even better: it is an affordable option for those who would like to cleanse their systems without cleansing their wallets! An effective detox must provide your body with the nutrients to go through both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of liver detoxification. The Nourish Detox is designed to give you energy, not deplete it. From stronger bodies to clearer minds, hear what some of our patients have said about our Nourish Detox Program:
“I did Nourish's Detox Program to "restart" and "reboot" my body. I absolutely love sugar and my daily black americano, and the occasional couple glasses of wine, beer, or cocktails on the weekends. My goal was to reset my body to eliminate my cravings, not be dependent on caffeine, and to detoxify. My husband and I did the cleanse together which was so helpful to have a partner and to have our house be a "cleansing zone" to avoid temptations.” “The cleanse itself was very simple, straightforward and tasty, and the results were great! Increased energy and clarity, cravings gone, and a general increase in vitality and happiness!” ~ “One of my favorite parts of Nourish's cleanse compared to others is their coaching along the way. Meeting with Mimi initially to set the intention of the detox, verbally and in writing with another human makes it real, and breathes life into the purpose of the cleanse. I will definitely continue to cleanse at least once a year for that "reboot" and the beginning of the New Year is always a wonderful time to do it!”
Proactive Health Programs- COMING SOON!Moms On-the-Go • Athletes • Entrepreneurs & Professionals • Ultimate Assessment Program • Weight Loss Program
- Nutritional Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Mind Body Medicine
- Nutrition IVs and Vitamin Shots
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Allergy Treatments
- Health and Life Coaching