As your Life & Health Coach,
I am your accountability partner, counselor, and personal cheerleader.
With the education and background of both psychology and life coaching, I get to use the best of both worlds to help guide you to what is most important to you.
Together, we will look at all of the spokes of your life and see what areas need support, create a plan of action, and let the growth begin. We examine the unique perspective of your life and reveal anything that has been standing in your way of living to your highest potential.
I will assist you in the reduction of self-defeating behaviors, poor boundaries, unhealthy patterns, blocks, past traumas, fears, self-judgment, and negativity that keeps you from living a healthy, productive, and fulfilling life.
There are many behavioral, psychological, unconscious, biological, and hereditary factors that influence the physical body, our thoughts, and daily actions. Through the integrative approach of these explorations and therapeutic modalities I provide, you will gain clarity in your life to make better decisions, improve your relationships, discover purpose, and feel a new sense of confidence and peace.
Many of my clients say our work together has helped them maintain “clear and positive thinking”, “self-discipline”, “confidence”, “a positive self-image”, “inspiration”, and simply more energy to feel “good”.
My support is personally tailored to you and your lifestyle. My techniques are gentle, sincere, compassionate, and fun. I will help you accomplish your goals and put action to what your heart longs for. With my coaching, you can expect a positive transformation inside and out.
Sessions may be held easily and conveniently in your own home through online conferencing or by phone. Please make note, appointments are booked on Pacific Standard Time.
Video Conferencing: Simply go to www.doxy.me/coaching at your scheduled appointment time, enter your name, and you will connected to a private and secure online video chat with Crystal. Google Chrome or Firefox browsers are preferred. No downloading required.
By Phone: Crystal will call you at your scheduled appointment time with the phone number you provided.
• Positive & motivating lifestyle behaviors
• Freedom from negative blocks & patterns
• Goal achievement / Project completion
• Consistency, commitment, & accountability
• Loving your body – unconditionally
• Feeling confident about your purpose and direction
• Having a personalized nutrition, sleep, & exercise regime
• Emotional stability
• Joyful self-discipline and self-care
• Freedom from the past
• Achieving a positive self-image
• Living a life of vitality and longevity
• Knowing your worth, value, and important in the world
• Lasting results
Helping her clients:
• Overcome anxiety
• Heal a low self-image
• Reduce stress
• Finding a cure to career burnout
• Creating a self-care regime
• Accountability and consistency
• Balance neurotransmitters and adrenal fatigue
• Heal, love, and accept the body
• Provides nutrition guidance
• Learn how to reduce fear and phobias
• Heal painful memories or traumas
• Guided Meditations
• Setting clear and effective boundaries
• Provides practical and tangible tools to use at any time
• Improve relationships
• Get moving
Coaching does not last forever. My goal is to get you to a place where you have mastered your skills and tools so you can confidently do this work on your own. The most gratifying part of my job is bittersweet; the time I am no longer needed. Of course, life can offer new challenges and opportunities.
So whether it’s getting through a challenging time, completion of a project, accomplishing a goal, or just needing to check-in to sustain the work you have already achieved, coaching is always available to you.