- Here at Nourish, we truly believe in providing your body with the best nutrients for optimal health.
- Our IV therapy infusions allow us to give your body what it needs instantly at higher therapeutic doses for better absorption and results.
- Whether you’re feeling tired, stressed, or need supportive care for a specific condition, we can help.
- Our trained practitioners formulate a variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients in a safe and efficient manner.
- Enjoy your infusion in a relaxed atmosphere with reclining seats and feel free to enjoy a nap, meditation, read a book or watch a movie, this healing time is yours.
B12 Energize $15
B5 Stress Relief $20
B6 Hormone Balance $20
Homeopathic Immune Boost $25
MTHF Mood Boost $20
MIC Fat Burner $20
Glutathione Antioxidant $25
Vitamin D Nutrient Boost $25
The Works Mighty Combo $79
- Prior to your IV appointment your consent and questionnaire must be completed.
- Have a meal. Be sure to have some form of protein with your meal for better blood sugar regulation.
- Hydration is key Have 12-16 oz of water prior to your arrival. Feel free to bring a water bottle or beverage of your choice to drink during the IV therapy session.
- Feel free to bring a book, iPad or tablet to pass the time during your IV
- Your doctor will review the procedure prior to beginning.
- We will be inserting a catheter into a vein and this can be a bit uncomfortable.
- A flexible catheter will be inserted, if you become dizzy, experience a headache, pain, numbness, tingling, swelling and burning inform your doctor
- A door bell will be given so you can alert your doctor of any issues if they are not in the room
- After your procedure you may feel more calm, more tired or an immune and energy boost.
- You can remove your compression wrap 15-30min after your appointment. If the injection site is still bleeding apply pressure and elevate your arm for 5min.
- Bruising may also occur so apply a cold compress to the area.
- Have a great meal, lots of hydration and a good nights rest following your IV therapy. Your body was just provided with great nutrients during your IV therapy so lets get you feeling your best.
- Consent/Questionnaire must be completed prior to injection.
- Limit intense exercise due to sore muscle and bruising.
- Nutrient shot will be formulated upon arrival
- Injection site will be prepared/cleaned.
- Relax muscle being injected in order to decrease pain and bruising during injection
- If bruising or irritation occurs apply Ice for 2-3 min and use light stretching of that muscle