What to Expect
• A thorough investigation of your medical concerns
• Comprehensive medical and lifestyle history
• Review of medications and supplements that you are currently taking
• Analysis of past lab work and creation of new labs necessary to order next
• Appropriate physical exam if deemed necessary
• Establishing your health goals
• Detailed explanation of our treatment recommendations and our action plan
Prepare for First Visit
Choose your preferred location for your doctor visit. Dr. Stewart can come to you at Tony Robbins the first Monday afternoon of the month OR you can see any doctor throughout the month at Nourish Medical Center (only 5 minutes away).
Request a timeslot (see links below). A Nourish patient coordinator will contact you and confirm your appointment time. For new patients, they will also send you an intake and consent form to get you started.
Complete the New Patient Intake and consent forms prior to your visit. Gather your current supplements (or create a list with brand names) to bring to your first visit so your Nourish Doctor can help organize, prioritize and guide you with best quality and dosage recommendations.
If you have recent blood work, scans or tests completed by your prior doctor or health care provider from the past year, please organize and bring these reports to your first visit. You can also get a head start by uploading these on the Patient Portal under Documents before your appointment.
If your appointment is at Nourish Medical Center, visit our contact page to review directions and parking instructions prior to your visit for prompt arrival time. For any questions, feel free to call 619-345-3111. Please keep in mind we have a 48 hour $50 cancellation policy to respect the needs of our waiting list.
To Schedule Your Appointment at Tony Robbins:
To Schedule Your Appointment at Nourish Medical Center: