My roles at Nourish Medical Center:
- Manage the front office and lab staff, ensuring that the patient, staff and doctor flow is as smooth as possible.
- Serve as a point of contact for patient questions and concerns.
- Support front desk administration and operations.
- Manage doctor and staff schedules and payroll.
- Assist doctors and ensure they have all lab results and documents ready for appointments with their patients.
Why I chose to be a part of the Nourish Family:
- It is clear that Nourish is a team environment working together to ensure the health and wellbeing of every patient that walks through the doors
- I studied Medical Anthropology in my undergrad and it introduced me to the idea of healing being so much more than just ta reatment plan and medication, Nourish definitely reflects this understanding that there is no one-size-fits-all to health
- I am a huge fan of Ayurvedic medicine and I love learning more about the body and the best ways to truly “nourish” yourself for your lifestyle
- There is such a strong presence of women at Nourish! It is truly inspiring and motivating to be so connected to women that support each other and continue to thrive in their careers
Things you may not know about me:
- I started teaching yoga by teaching kids yoga and it is still my favorite age group to work with!
- I was a professional nanny for several years which gave me great experience for when my adorable niece was born a few years ago
- I used to coordinate Yoga Retreats while living in Tulum, Mexico
- I am a “Seagan” which means I don’t eat meat, poultry, or dairy but still some fish
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- B.A. in Medical Anthropology from UC Davis
- 200hr Registered Yoga Instructor