Important Update from Dr. Jordi
Hello from Dr Jordi!
I hope you're doing well! I'm thrilled to share some wonderful news with you. Starting this December 1st, our healthcare journey will grow into a NEW HOME at Nourish Medical Center in Sorrento Valley. Yes, you read that right! I'm making a move, and here's why it's so exciting for both of us:
- Dedicated Support: At Nourish, there's a fantastic front desk team that's ready to assist with scheduling, billing, lab orders, and any questions you might have. It's like having a personal concierge for your healthcare needs.
- Expert Phlebotomist On-site: We've got a top-notch skilled phlebotomist on-site Monday-Fridays. Trust me; he’s the best with both kids and adults!
- Collaborative Environment: Surrounded by some of the brightest Naturopathic Doctors in San Diego, each with their own specialties, we have more resources for parents and family members of all ages!
Why this Big Leap?
Managing my own practice has been a roller-coaster of amazing moments. But this move is all about focusing on YOU, without getting caught up in the operational nitty-gritty of owning and operating a business. Plus, the idea of collaborating with a team of experts at Nourish is super exciting!
What about Tourmaline & Thrive?
- Tourmaline: While my day-to-day might change, my heart stays with the Tourmaline family. While I'll miss the daily interactions, our bond remains strong and my association with the Tourmaline family remains intact!
- Thrive: I am still the President of Thrive Wellness Collective! And yes, I'll be seeing all my Thrive patients at Nourish Medical Center. Curious about Thrive? Dive in here.
What Do You Need To Do?
Simply give our team at Nourish Medical Center a call at (619) 345-3111 so they can create your new portal and help schedule any of your upcoming visits. You can also request to schedule HERE and they will call you to confirm the details. For my patients scheduled before December 1st, you don’t need to worry. Your scheduled appointment will remain the same. Charm (instead of Practice Better) will be your new patient portal where you can see your lab results, treatment plans and staff communications. The team at Nourish is expecting to hear from you and will have your back to make this transition as smooth as possible!
Nourish's pricing is super similar to my private practice, which keeps the transition nice and simple! And don’t worry, if you are already my established patient, you will continue to pay the follow up pricing.
When You Can Schedule to See Me:
- Monday to Wednesdays: 10 am - 4 pm (last 30 mins reserved for those unexpected sick visits).
Where is Nourish Located?
- Address: 10505 Sorrento Valley Rd, San Diego, CA 92121. Easy parking? Yes! Find your way here for the virtual tour and feel free to read a bit more about me here.
- Nourish Medical Center offers in-person, phone and video consults to stay connected and for your convenience!
For any further questions, please don't hesitate to call 619-345-3111, and a Nourish team member will be happy to assist you.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being part of this journey. I'm buzzing with excitement for this new chapter and can't wait to see you there.
Cheers to growth and new beginnings!
Dr. Jordi Smith