Welcome Dr. Jordi!
Dear Nourish Community,
I am absolutely thrilled to announce that Dr. Jordi Smith has joined Nourish Medical Center! Dr Jordi had her early beginnings at Nourish as a patient of mine. She came in with a passion for health and has now turned that into her profession!
Dr Jordi has a unique specialty and that is naturopathic pediatric medicine. If you are a parent or have a family member who could benefit by starting naturopathic care at an early age, consider referring them our way at Nourish
Medical Center. And with Small Business Saturday coming up later this month, consider gifting a Nourish credit for a family member to establish or continue care at Nourish!
Our Nourish pediatric department is growing and we are happy to help the entire family. Please join me in giving Dr. Jordi Smith a warm welcome to the Nourish Family!
Dr. Adrienne Stewart
Hi, I'm Dr. Jordi Smith, and I'm absolutely thrilled to step into my new role at Nourish Medical Center! My association with Nourish goes back nearly a decade, having been a patient of Dr. Stewart. This truly represents a profound full-circle moment for me! Before we embark on this health journey together, allow me a brief moment to share a snapshot of my professional journey:
Credentials, Education, & Achievements:
- Licensed by the California Board of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine with High Academic Achievement from Bastyr University, California
- Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology from University of California, Davis
- Current member of the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (PedANP)
- President of Thrive Wellness Collective non-profit organization
- Secretary of The American Initiative non-profit organization
- Research article on the effects of components of breastmilk on infant neurodevelopment published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
- Advanced training in Functional Medicine through the Institute of Functional Medicine
- Specialized mentorship in pediatric medicine
Passionate Areas of Practice:
- Pediatrics in its entirety.
- Well Child consultations to ensure a child's flourishing growth.
- Addressing concerns during infancy, especially during pivotal stages like food introduction.
- Remedying conditions like eczema and childhood digestive concerns.
- Navigating the challenges of puberty, including hormonal and mental well-being.
The opportunity to join the Nourish family and extend my expertise to patients like you is a highlight of my professional journey. My dedication is unwavering, and my excitement is boundless. You can get to know me a bit more here!
Looking forward to our collaboration!
Dr. Jordi Smith