What to Expect
• A thorough investigation of your medical concerns
• Comprehensive medical and lifestyle history
• Review of medications and supplements that you are currently taking
• Analysis of past lab work and creation of new labs necessary to order next
• Appropriate physical exam if deemed necessary
• Establishing your health goals
• Detailed explanation of our treatment recommendations and our action plan
Prepare for First Visit
Complete the New Patient Intake and consent forms prior to your visit. These forms are emailed to you once you schedule your new patient visit and they can also be found in your Patient Portal.
If you have recent blood work, scans or tests completed by your prior doctor or health care provider from the past year, please organize and bring these reports to your first visit. You can also get a head start by uploading these on the Patient Portal under Documents before your appointment.
Gather your current supplements (or create a list with brand names) to bring to your first visit so your Nourish Doctor can help organize, prioritize and guide you with best quality and dosage recommendations.
Visit our contact page to review directions and parking instructions prior to your visit for prompt arrival time. For any questions, feel free to call 619-345-3111. Please keep in mind we have a 48 hour $50 cancellation policy to respect the needs of our waiting list.