These visits involve a comprehensive and collaborative approach to establish health goals, address challenges, and discover the root causes to your health concerns. We discuss your current symptoms, past and family medical history, perform exams, and gather lab information in order to put all of the puzzle pieces together and see a full picture of your health.
With so much information on the web, it can be overwhelming and contradictory. Let us help by taking out the guesswork and connecting the dots between your symptoms and real solutions for YOU.
Treatment may include:
- food recommendations
- lifestyle modifications and goal setting
- supplementation recommendations
- hormone replacement therapy
- pharmaceutical prescriptions, if necessary, or guidance how to wean off current medications
- and more.
Phone and Video Consults
- For our established patients, we offer phone and video consults so that you can continue care out of the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Click HERE for your scheduled video consult. Video consults work best on Chrome or Firefox browsers. To use with your mobile device, please download the Doxy.me App.
Well Woman Exams
- It is important to us that we can provide you with a comfortable and caring environment for screening female exams. This includes breast and Pap exams with HPV and/or STI testing. This is also a space where you can ask us questions about relationships or any of those fun (or embarrassing) questions.
- We’re happy to work with the youngest members of your family. This is a great time to become proactive with your family’s health.
- Our Nourish doctors can complement your pediatric care, provide natural solutions, and support you with education about your baby or child’s optimal health.
- Check out our Nourish Kids program for more information on our offerings.
- We are here to help you navigate your options and empower you with knowledge to make the best choices for your child.
- Overview of each vaccine reviewing risks and benefits
- Optimal vaccine options
- Pre and post vaccine health plan
- Options for alternative schedules
- What choices you have regarding California mandated vaccines
- Nutritional Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Mind Body Medicine
- Nutrition IVs and Vitamin Shots
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Allergy Treatments
- Health and Life Coaching
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Prolotherapy and Biologics